- 2004: fear that people of the internet find me in real life.
- 2012: fear that real life people find me on the internet.
what do you say when someone asks what you’re doing and you’re reading homosexual fanfiction based off of a book written 150 years ago
Tell them you’re reading a transformative work based on late Victorian literature that questions traditional views of gender and sexuality.
That was fucking beautiful
- 1950's lyrics: Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled. For, my darling, I love you, and I always will.
- 1960's lyrics: When the girl in your arms is the girl in your heart, then you've got everything.
- 1970's lyrics: I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is while you're in the world.
- 2012 lyrics: Almost drowned in her pussy so I swam to her butt.
- men get into something not aimed at their gender: get special titles like "brony." recognition by creators. heralded for defying gender appeal. get documentary.
- women get into something not aimed at their gender: not real fans. probably secret friend zone warriors deadset on erasing men from the human race. get insulting demeaning memes and sexual harassment.
- “We’re your family, we’re allowed to make fun of you”
- “Come on, it’s just a joke”
- “toughen up and stop being a baby”
- “We’re just teasing”
BULLYING IS BULLYING NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM.
IT JUST HURTS A FUCKLOAD A LOT MORE WHEN ITS COMING FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST
this post will often go weeks without a note
and then there’ll be a holiday
and it resurfaces
and that makes me sad